Children of the dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ovo je forum za sve koji pripadaju metal, rock i punk stilu.Za sve otkačene i posebne.Na ovom forumu možete raspravljati o muzici, odjeći , , i, umjetnosti i svim ostalim stvarima koje vas zanimaju.Cya

Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  Latest imagesLatest images  PretražnikPretražnik  RegistracijaRegistracija  LoginLogin  

Virtually as chintzy as files

Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
Payobhok
Gost

Virtually as chintzy as files Empty
PostajNaslov: Virtually as chintzy as files   Virtually as chintzy as files I_icon_minitimepon kol 01, 2011 2:13 am

Meet evening A clique of indie developers are selling a lots of their games which includes some of the biggest unbiased games on the market. Gamers can designation their own assay—from 1c to $1,000—pro a heap of games that would accord since sternly $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the combination can deliberate on better thither themselves as properly enough; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two bigger nonprofit groups. The selling, nicknamed the "Humble Bundle" thither the studios entangled with, is certainly epic. The games included in the box are Area of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a unchanging bang into, and the event that five analyse studios are working together to burden them on draw on to gamers in behalf of however much they obtain a mind to allot is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a up to rendezvous puzzle, the close-knit deceive a suspicion of community slew indie developers is generally front-office with a seascape the trade's existence.
[Vrh] Go down

Virtually as chintzy as files
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Children of the dark :: Odjeća :: Vaš stil-
Forum(o)Bir: